– Cooperation with export customers on their payments.
– Work with local and international banks, and with different currencies.
– Cooperation with partners – advertising platforms (Google, Facebook, Yandex, Linkedin, and others).
– Processing accounts, tracking debtors, conducting checks with partners.
– Tracking accounts receivable and accounts payable in CRM and accounting programs.
– Assistance to the chief accountant with the formation of documents for clients, delivery of documents from suppliers, reconciliation in working with sworn auditors, and budgeting for the following periods.
– Formation of data for group reporting and salaries on a regular basis.
– Education: higher, incomplete higher, professional economic, financial, or accounting.
– At least 1 year of experience working with banks/payment systems. Having experience in export transactions with different currencies will be an asset.
– At least 2 years of experience as an accountant or the assistant to a chief accountant. Experience working as an economist or financial manager will be an asset.
– Work experience in international companies and with CRM systems will be an advantage.
– Fluent knowledge of Latvian, English, and Russian (B2).
– A digital Covid-19 certificate.
What we offer:
– Work in a fast-growing company.
– The opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in working with export markets.
– Competitive salary, growth opportunities, and social guarantees.
– Work in the office with a friendly atmosphere in the quiet center of Riga.
– Possibility of remote work (50/50).
– Affable multinational team – our workers speak 3 languages.
– Full immersion to the world of digital marketing – one of the most popular industries all over the globe.
– Salary starts from 1300 euros (gross), depending on experience and knowledge.